- Received her medical degree from the University of Virginia in 1981.
- Completed General Psychiatry training at the University of Maryland Hospital in
- Wendell Muncie Award for research: “The Effect of Dementia on the Patient’s
- Brodie Award for Psychotherapy, 1985.
- Child Psychiatry Fellowship (University of Maryland and Shepherd-Pratt Hospital
Program); Chief Child Fellow 1986.
- Board Certified in General Psychiatry, 1986.
- Board Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 1987.
CHADD Volunteer of the Year 2001
Distinguished Fellow of the American
- Former Editorial Board, Diabetes
Forecast, a journal of the American Diabetes Association
- Editorial Board: The Maryland Psychiatrist
- Greater Baltimore CHADD: Professional Advisory Board
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University
of Maryland Hospital.
National Professional Advisory Board
- Author of many articles on adult,
child and adolescent mental health issues.
- Psychiatric evaluations of children, adolescents, adults and families
- Outpatient consultations to primary care physicians
- Individual therapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Family therapy
- Medication management of adults and children
- Medical hypnosis
- Consultation on school and learning issues
- Received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Harvard University in 1977.
- Received his medical degree from the University of Virginia in 1981
- General Psychiatry residency at the University of Maryland Hospital.
- Chief Resident in 1985.
- Board Certified in General Psychiatry with Added Qualifications in Geriatric
- Psychiatric evaluations of adults including the elderly.
- Outpatient consultations to primary care and specialty physicians
- Individual and family therapy with adults
- Medication management for adults.
- Sharon Stampone is our office manager. She manages office scheduling and
billing. She generally knows where everything is and when it is going to happen.