Northern County Psychiatric Associates
Children & Adolescents
Children & Adolescents
Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Separation Anxiety Disorder
Free Medication Programs
Kids and Teens
Women's Mental Health
Health Book Reviews
Managed Care Humor
Site by Key Words
Address: 16829 York Road; PO Box 544; Monkton, MD 21111
(By appointment only)
Directions (See map below)
- Follow Route 83 North from the Baltimore Beltway (Route 695)
until you get to Exit 27 (Mt. Carmel Road--Hereford Exit)
- Take the exit and go East along Mt. Carmel Rd. until you get to a
stop light at York Road.
- Turn Right on York Road and go South about 0.3 miles; the office
is on the Left just after you begin to descend a small hill. It is located in a homey,
residential-style building that is painted cream with blue trim.
- Follow Route 83 South from York until you get to Exit 27 (Mt.
Carmel Road) in Maryland.
- Take the exit and go East along Mt. Carmel Road until you get to
the stoplight at the intersection with York Road.
- Turn Right on York Road and go South on York Road about 0.3
miles; the office is on the Left just as you begin to descend a small hill. It is located
in a homey residential-style building that is painted cream with blue trim.
Phone: 410-329-2028 or 410-357-4448
Phone: 410-296-5511 or 410-329-2028
Address: 2360 W. Joppa Rd. Suite 223
Lutherville, MD 21093
DIRECTIONS TO MONKTON OFFICE FROM HARFORD
There are several short ways from points in Harford County to our Monkton office. Our
office manager, Sharon Stampone, is generally the best source of information on the more
direct route. One can also get directions from www.mapquest.com
Northern County Psychiatric
Our practice has experience in the treatment of Attention
(ADD or ADHD), Depression, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive
Disorder, and other
psychiatric conditions. We are located in Northern Baltimore County and serve the
Baltimore County, Carroll County and Harford County areas in Maryland. Since we are near
the Pennsylvania border, we also serve the York County area. Our
services include psychotherapy, psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and
family therapy. We treat children, adults, and the elderly.
Return to Top of Page
- Telephone: 410-329-2028
Fax : 410-343-1272
Email: [email protected] (Please do not use email
- Postal address:
1. Monkton: 16829 York Rd. PO Box 544/ Monkton, MD 21111
2. Lutherville: 2360 W. Joppa Rd, Suite 223/ Lutherville, MD 21093
Return to Home Page
Carol E. Watkins, M.D.
October 13, 2007